Wednesday, December 7, 2011

dumb mustard.

Yesterday for dinner I had Subway and asked (obviously not thinking) for mustard. Because it's standard, and I love mustard. After I asked for it I thought that I should probably say " I don't want mustard. " But I did not. I cringed (spelling?) when he loaded the amount of that sauce onto my sandwich. She put on much more than necessary.

I ate the sub anyway. Afterwards, I turned to my friend Jess and asked if there was anything in my teeth or if my braces (with clear bands) were clean.

"looks good!" she said.

ha.

I woke up this morning, looked at my teeth and the top bands where more yellow than the bright sun up above. Joy to the world.

I got to school, showed Jess my teeth and again she said they weren't bad and that I was too paranoid.
but my mother told me they were pretty yellow...and did that little "oh dear" laugh.


I tried not to smile the rest of the school day, but I completely failed. It's hard not to laugh or smile when you have guys trying to force you to.

I tried brushing my teeth with baking soda a couple times (disgusting.) then I did normal toothpaste for a while and it got a little better...but not much. School needs to end for the break now or my ortho appointment needs to come quicker.


this random girl at my school (I have never ever seen her before) came up to me and told me how beautiful my hair looked. I like her. It definitely made my day awesome and (believe it or not) made me forget about my yellow teeth for a while. Wondering how my hair was? It was the waterfall braid. Discovered it this summer.
definitely not the best picture. but you can kind of see it. I need more natural light...

excuse the fly aways and split ends


I can still taste the baking soda.


see my earings? the one on the left is a boy, the right, a girl. They kiss if you take them out and put them together :)
see? :D

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up. So funny. I am going to make you smile now.

    ReplyDelete