Tuesday, December 20, 2011

David Archuleta. Stud. Handsome Man. Angel. Oh, and a missionary.

Last night, as a part of my Christmas presents, me and my mom went to David Archuleta's Chrimstmas concert. It was amazing and I very much enjoyed it. I felt like it was me, and then a bunch of old people (no offense mom, of course). They had their opera glasses and probably no ear plugs. I think they were thinking it was going to be the David and Tab Choir version :) As my mom said, "I'm sure some of them were in for a shock with some of his pop music and loud Christmas songs". Haha! Funny thought. David looked very handsome in his outfits :) I liked the first one a lot better, but the change for the 2nd half was nice also. I loved his awkward, but cute dancing on stage. It's an improvement from the American Idol times! ;) There were many screaming girls there, more in the front ( I was in the back, with the old people. Remember?). I did not scream. Until the end.... :D :D :D David had teamed up with a charity for the tour to help out children all around the world. And if you sponsored a child that night you got a David Archuleta ornament! Haha, when he announced that he slowly pulled it out of his pocket and said it kind of awkwardly. It was pretty funny :) So the concert was super overall! Especially the end....I would have paid the money just for the encore part of the performance. (If you don't know what i'm talking about, you will soon). 

I was planning on uploading videos that I recorded from the concert but it won't let me! I will figure it out hopefully...there are at least 2 or 3 that I want to share. One was where he starting crying when he was talking about his family (talk about a heart melter right there) and one where he sang with his mom and had 4 little kids come up on stage to dance with them. It was a really fun number. Yes...very enjoyable. 

In the mean time, would you like to see the pictures me and my mom attempted to take during intermission? I don't know if we got one decent one...


eh.


hey mom!

um...

not horrible...



um. Awkward. 

This is the best one. Hands down. 

lets try this angle over here!

Mom: "its good for me, but bad for you"

fine. We are going back to the front then. Still not super of either of us

"Okay, one more then we are done" and we were done. 
I can't believe I put those pictures up. Mom, don't kill me, it's embarrassing for me too. But the overall on these photographs...I give them a D. For me. Mom, you can choose your own grade :)

Okay, now THIS video is a MUST watch. It's great. And it was ever BETTER in person. If you can imagine that




Yeah...that's when I starting screaming uncontrollably. Did I cry? Yup, a little bit ( let me be emotional every once in a while). Is he going to be the best missionary ever!? Probably. :) Way to go David, I support you 100,000,000%! 


My heart beats like crazy just thinking about his moment. Cheeeesy. Oh well, it's true :D



2 comments:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS! SOUNDS LIKE QUITE THE EVENT -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlin - I can't believe you put all those pictures up there. Pretty bad - at least one half of them. Can't you photo shop them or something? It was fun. I enjoyed being with you.

    ReplyDelete