Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I think this week needs to end. Pronto.

So...this blog is supposed to be partially pictures, right? I will post  some this week :) Hopefully. I just need to use photoshop and a certain sisters computer...

They will probably all be pictures of the Salt Lake Temple. Just sayin'.

Question. You know how teachers are always telling you that "there is no dumb question; ask away; give any answer! It's always accepted and you should not feel stupid (unless it is a completely stupid answer)"?

Why do they get mad at you when you answer wrong then? And make you feel extremely stupid...?

That happened to me the other day. I answered yes. but the answer was no. The teacher made me feel pretty awkward...

"don't you be saying yes, Miss Hall. Because it definitely isn't"

Oh. Sorry...I answered before you finished the question. My bad.


And that, my friends, is why I don't participate in class discussion 99.9% of the time.


Christmas Break...you are almost here. Run a bit faster

No comments:

Post a Comment