Sunday, December 18, 2011

Temple Square(d) times a lot

Temple temple temple temple temple temple....most of these are SFTC (straight from the camera) pictures. Only a couple have been played with a bit. They aren't super pictures, I just love the temple :) (this is the one i'm getting married in. Unless I somehow become rich and can fly my whole family to San Diego. Ha.) 

I don't know why Mary and Joseph are so white! I didn't realize until I saw the pictures on the computer....



 It might be hard to tell the difference between these two...but the bottom has a mosaic filter thing. If you click on the pictures and make it big you can tell



not the greatest angle/shot. 

I love this picture. I just wish it was more straight and in focus :(



This one again...I don't know if there is a difference. I didn't even realize I posted it twice.  But I'm keeping it

No comments:

Post a Comment