Monday, August 15, 2011

"this book title will remain un-named"

Don't you just love books? Especially ones where there is a love interest and their story is just perfect, adorable, cute, and leaves you with the most amazing day dreams for the next week? I sure love those. I can get into those books (most of the time) and just fall in love with the good characters and absolutely hate the creepy ones that are trying to ruin this perfect relationship that is trying to happen. I talk to myself when I get excited about something i've just read (like a cute line the boy says to the girl, or something nice he did for her, etc) and usually get this HUGE smile on my face. It's a good feeling :D

Sometimes, I get disappointed though. Extremely, disappointed.

You know the creepy character that I hate that I mentioned just seconds ago? Well, lets talk about that character (Whether it be a boy or a girl, it's just the character that I feel like should not end up with any of the main characters that I like). There are times when the author does not at all mean for the reader to dis like this certain character, but alas, it does most definitely happen. And they are turned into the creep in the readers mind through out the book. Then. They main personel ends up with that creeper the reader does not like. STUPID.

I just read one of those books. I will not name the name so that I don't spoil it, but I was not at all happy about the ending.

She was supposed to end up with HIM! not...him...

It was an extremely unfortunate ending for me because I really liked the book. It was good and entertaining. There was a girl that I wanted to end up with this boy, and it seemed like it would happen! In the back of my mind though I would think "what if she ended up with this other guy...that would be lame. No, it wouldn't happen. It would completely ruin the book".

It happened though.

I guess that has to happen sometimes though. I'm still not excited about it. Maybe its a way of keeping the readers in the real world. Then they are not day dreaming too much and then expecting a lot in their own "love life".  It does happen.

I should minimize my own day dreaming.


No comments:

Post a Comment