Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Addicting.

What is just as addicting as facebook, has really cute stuff, AMAZING looking desserts, and is just pretty great?

Guess.

Nope. Not it. Guess again




Yeah! Pinterest!

Holy goodness. Me and my sister have spent hours on this website. I was browsing through just now when the idea came to blog about it.
   
   Here are some of my favorite things from it:


I love strawberries and chocolate. One of the best combinations ever


Luscious looking Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Cupcakes
Cheesecake=Heaven



I just thought these shoes were cute.


I like the frames on the right. I know it's super cluttered and it's A LOT of frames, But I think it's awesome

Okay. I don't like these. These make me throw up in my mouth. Sick.


I LOVE all of these. If only I could make one...

No comments:

Post a Comment