Tuesday, August 23, 2011

some thoughts from today

It's the end of the summer.

My hair is WAY damaged (via too much chlorine and coloring it)

I'm thinking of cutting my hair in a month. What? No. Yeah...

School started today. I'm a senior. Oddddddd

I'm extremely tired and haven't gone to bed before 12 the past week

I started writing in a new journal today

I'm absolutely sick of toquitos. (spelling?)

My house is almost finished!

I'm getting a school blessing tonight (yay!

My sister came home from a Brazil trip today

I got my pay check today

My bed is calling me. I can hear it.

I'm kind of craving chicken rolls. Yum. Those sound gooood right now.

My dad is playing a song on the piano he always plays before scripture study. Not sure what it's called but its one of those common songs EVERY ONE knows on the piano. His is an original version.

I had a great first day of school

I got this REALLY cute jacket that I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE!

I need to go.





No comments:

Post a Comment