Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Oh, childhood.

I am having little laughing fits over here. The kind where you silently laugh, squint your eyes, have jumpy spasm attacks, and stomp your feet on the ground over and over again.

Why? I just looked up the childhood band I was in love with in 2nd grade.

The Jones Boyz

Oh. My. They came and preformed at my elementary school and my friends and I fell HEAD OVER HEALS for these boys. My friend Sydney had gotten their CD and I wanted one sooo bad. So I got it for Christmas! Boo ya!


Seriously out of the blue last night I thought of them. So, I just looked them up and listened to their songs again. Hilarious. I am just overcome with happiness right now.


I love things that take me back to when I was young.
Another example:

I was on pinterest and I saw a picture of this


It brought back loads of feelings - but I don't know where from! I can not remember for the life of me how old I was or where I first read this book. But I know that I loooved Strega Nona - I can feel it. It's actually kind of weird how I can feel it.


I wish I had a time machine....I miss being young and free to run in the sprinklers.




Well. I guess I can still run in the sprinklers.


1 comment: