Friday, February 1, 2013

Fail.

ohhh heeeeyyyy. It's my face. 


I went down to the creamery and got some ice cream. I normally order a "child scoop"- that has enough ice cream for me (plus, it's healthier).

This time I ordered a "single scoop." I should have stuck with the child.


As I walked home it was just me, my ice cream, and my distraught face.
I might as well have had leprechauns jumping around me with signs that said "SHE JUST FAILED HER TEST."
I literally just failed my test. More than failed it.


So I got back to the apartment and I'm now listening to Skee-Lo's "I wish" and Coolio's "Gangsters Paradise." Those songs make me happy.

Well. Maybe not exactly happy. They make me smile.


I woke up this morning feeling crappy - I shouldn't have gotten the ice cream. But I decided to really get dressed and do my hair...so I guess that makes up for me feeling sick. So the ice cream was okay. (Yeah, there's some good logic for you.)


peace out. I'm going to study my behind off for my test tomorrow.


Hey. The sky is blue. Seriously, what a tender mercy.


1 comment: