Monday, February 18, 2013

Just FULL of excitement these days!

I feel like this blog has nothing fun or exciting any more....

I came up with a few reasons:
   1. Very few things happen to me these days. No adventures, no random and awkward occurrences. Well. There are plenty of awkward things. But nothing either worth writing about or nothing I want to write about on here. Some things you just don't want to put on a blog in fear of them randomly, by some magical chance, they find this blog. I know, very slim. But still... I'm a "better to be safe than sorry" kind of girl.
   2.  I have no boy. Even if I did...not sure I would even talk about him. Which leads to my third reason
   3. Like stated in both above, I just don't want to put certain things up here. There are plenty of stuff I would like to, but again, I like to be safe. Maybe that's why this blog is boring. I don't put my heart and soul out there.


I will keep a look out for good stories that are public enough to write to the world. For now, I've got a couple little stories to for you! (yaaaaaay.....)

Some friends and I went and got some free yogurt at Yogurt Land a couple weeks ago!  "Grab a cup and fill at as full as you can and it's all FREE!!!!!"

I think they should do this once a month...



As I was walking home one day I looked over and this kid had his face smashed up against the car window. I couldn't help it, I laughed out loud. Which made others look over and they got a smile themselves. Thank you, random kid.



Jack, the man that lives in my attic at home (I think I wrote about him once...) is up to trouble again. FIRST. He steals my point and shoot. I can not find that thing for the life of me. SECOND. He just stole my battery charger for my Canon and I'm a bit livid. I can't tak ANY pictures!!! My battery is completely and utterly dead.



And one more little story. You know how sometimes you can't help but look over the person's shoulder sitting in front of you in class? And it's always when they're texting someone? Well I did that a couple days again. I couldn't  tell what she was texting, but I could tell who she was texting! Take a guess. No, it wasn't some BYU athlete. Good guess though! It was Mindy Gledhill! What?! Yeah. Per-IT-TEE cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment