Saturday, February 23, 2013

Keep it Coming

I've had a great test streak this week.
I had 4 tests. 1) Jazz written 2) Jazz listening 3) Mission Prep 4) Chemistry (the dreaded).
And I passed all of them! Yes. Even Chemistry. Remember when I failed that last chemistry test (that darn, chemistry test)? I changed my study habits up a bit (meaning adding hours and hours of more study time) and got results.


One test even only took me 7 minutes. Let me tell you, best test of my life. Super short aaand a great score??? Who cares if all the questions where the exact same as the take home quizzes that had the answers posted on Learning Suite - not me! (okay...so it was a little easier than remembering my cats name).

A celebration was held yesterday after my chem test with my friend Reeses and I also invited lots and lots of chocolate covered cinnamon  bears. It was a pretty crazy party. 


I hope that this lovely streak will continue through out this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment