Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I guess after a Jazz filled day, it's expected.

Last night I had my first dream in black and white. Everyone seems to talk about those dreams, but I didn't think they were actually possible. But, I am here to tell you, they are. We watched a bit of a black and white movie in Jazz, I'm sure that sparked it. 

After I woke up I had some Jazz music stuck in my head that I'm supposed to know for a test next week. Good sign? I think so. Maybe I'll do better on this one. Well... I will do better, because I have to. 

On Sunday my niece told me that in order to not fail another test (she knew about that last one...) I needed to always be studying and reading over and over and over again until I talk about it in my sleep! Well, I'm sure dreaming about it and waking up with it in my head is getting pretty close. Thanks for the advice, E. I hope it works. 




Maybe I will watch an old black and white movie for Valentines Day tomorrow...

                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My future husband is going to be like Moroni, from The Book of Mormon. In case you were wondering.


No comments:

Post a Comment