Sunday, July 1, 2012

Preview

Just got back from a family reunion! I took lots and lots of pictures and I will try and post at least some of them before tuesday. Because that's the 4th of July...and so there will be even more pictures! 

Mantua is the place to be. I'm telling you, it's just great. 


{If any one does not want me to post pictures of them/their children then let me know! And if you want me to remove the pictures on this post I can most definitely do that :) I don't want to post pictures people don't want up here}


Now which version of this picture of T do you like the best? I like them both for different reasons. 
He's so darn cute. 






I can't decide.



And then this next picture, I really like. My brother thinks she looks depressed. My mom says she's sultry. But I think it's beautiful.


I can see where they are coming from, but still....

I don't know. I just like these kinds of pictures most of the time :)

1 comment: