Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What if...

...the dream I had last night ends up happening to some random odd degree?



Last night I had a dream about when I moved out of the house to my apartment.


I arrived at my apartment and there were two floors and a pool in the backyard (I was excited about that). The bottom floor was mine, and the top was a group of guys. The guys came out and introduced themselves to me, one of them being an Italian with long, curly, greasy hair. He was a little creepy. There were about 10 guys that introduced themselves and all the ones that were cute were the friends and didn't live there. Darn it.

In this dream I only had 2 other roommates. I saw one and introduced myself excitedly and she was all "whatever" about it and pretty much ignored me. When I found my other roommate she did the same thing. I was not too excited about that. The good thing was I was the one who had my room to myself :)


The bathroom had no door so you had to cover the area with a shower curtain. I tried to use the bathroom and it was sooo awkward.

When I got out of the bathroom one of the moms of one of the mean roommates told me I had a roommate in my room too! They had to put someone there. So I was no longer alone. When she went to introduce my new roommate to me she forgot my name and I totally flipped out at her.

This is what I pretty much yelled as loud as I could:

Don't you dare forget my name! Everyone always forgets it and  I'm the one no one remembers so if any of you every do then I will not at all be happy. So DO NOT forget it. 


The aftermath of that was awkwardness. So I left and went to go swim in our swimming pool but went to church instead. 


The bed spread and pillow I brought with me were ugly too. So I wasn't happy about that either. 

1 comment: