Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Yearbook Signing Day

Want to know my definition of yearbook signing day? For me it's where I realize my handwriting is worse than 50% of the boys at my school. At least 50% of the boys that sign my yearbook.

In a lot of the books I signed (especially the guys) I put "sorry my handwriting looks so terrible and that everything is spelled wrong". Because, that was a fact. My hand hurt from writing and I was shaking because I needed food, I was trying to hurry and if you mix all that with my already bad handwriting and not so great spelling....it's not good. It's a bit embarrassing in fact.

Oh well, I'm over it. It's just the only thing others will have to remember me for the rest of their lives, because they of course will want to remember me always. Well, that and my picture with my braces. This was just a bad senior yearbook for me. As my friend Jake would say, Better luck next year. Even though there won't be a next year. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT.

Then there's a part of signing where it's near the end and you absolutely do not want to sign anyone else's book but you want them to sign yours, but they don't want to sign yours but want you to sign theirs and it comes to short pointless notes in the corner of the page. I love that part. It's makes a great attitude for a hungry, tired, sore handed personel.

But. I do somewhat enjoy the day. I like reading what others have to say, it can help make me a little more perky and happy :)





Today I walked out of the school for the last time as a Bruin - an actual member of the student body. The next time I go I will be a graduate of the school (I'm doing a little happy dance in my chair right now. Too bad you missed out in seeing that).




Tomorrow is graduation. Then a super awesome pizza dinner with family. Then a little dance. Then the senior all nighter at which I plan on staying awake until about 11:30 and overeating on Chik-fil-a, Maglby's, and lots of other good food while doing....something. I don't exactly know what there will be to do. I will let you know

1 comment:

  1. Crazy.
    Congratulations, Caitlin.
    I hope my girls grow up to be like you. You are awesome and I love you.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete