Saturday, May 12, 2012

For Allysha

1D
From left to right: Liam, Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Harry


Liam looks a million times better with short, curly hair

 I like Niall.  WMYB= What Makes You Beautiful. In case you couldn't figure that one out. 


Harry likes cats. This relationship could go very well. I don't know if the family would approve though At least I know someone in my family who would like him just for that reason.

Louis

I'm reading the Hunger Games series right now for the first time (this experience will be for another post), but. Want to know what I imagine Peeta looking like??? Yep, Niall. Maybe a little more manly version of Niall...but still Niall. Not that he isn't manly... but you know what I mean, right? Everything just seems to fit. As far as Peeta's personality and Niall's looks go. I'm scared to go see the movie and find that the Peeta they picked will completely ruin how my imagination has him already. Dumb movies.


 :D

1 comment:

  1. Oh Caitlin. I shake my head. And then I shake it again. And then I sigh.

    :)

    ReplyDelete