Saturday, May 5, 2012

i C a dancer

My niece C is so photogenic. It kills me how great her pictures turn out. She is such a kick to photograph! She will pose this way, then that way, do a little spanish dance for you and all on her own with out much encouragement! Today she showed up at the house wearing a cute little ballerina outfit and I had my sisters camera and thought heck...lets have a fun photo shoot in the backyard. So, we did. 

Now with these pictures I decided to edit them each in a different way just to experiment and what not. There are definitely doubles there (and triples...)  in color, B&W, and mixtures of a bunch of different things. 

She's a dancer


Ballerina...











Haha, hip hop dancer...





my favorite




These next ones aren't edited because I didn't have time to do them but I love them anyway! This girl is hilarious.



Modern dancing (I think)...



Spanish dancing...




  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment