Saturday, April 13, 2013

Just Addressing the Elephant in the Room




Facebook stalking. We all do it. Well, if you have a facebook. Even then, if you don't have one, you have at least stalked someone once with someone else who does have a facebook.


This is something that when it's brought up in public people are like "you are suuuuch a creep."

But then they do it too - just in private! Then they think "I am a major creep. But oh well."

It's kind of like photobooth - we all take pictures of ourselves on it; we just don't tell anyone.


Can I get an "amen"?

It is one of those ridiculous facts of life.



So yeah. I've just been some doing some Facebook stalking of my own. Judge what you will.


3 comments:

  1. I can honestly say I have never stalked anyone on facebook ever. That does not mean I didn't do plenty of drivebys in my time, however. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Your images is watermarked, probably because it's copyrighted...you may want to find another picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha. I was laughing because my photobooth is full of pictures of just one person. You! Ha ha. Super funny.

    ReplyDelete