Friday, April 12, 2013

BLESSED

I am blessed beyond belief. Seriously.

Yesterday I had such a great day!

First, I saw 4 athletes (normally I'm lucky if I see one)! And one of those was Cody Hoffman (fiiinnallyyy). Now I just need to see Ross Apo and I'm complete.

The weather went from rainy to sunny and warm!

I went to a baseball game

I went to the most amazing jazz concert ever! I wish I could have taken everyone! I could not stop smiling. Could not stop. It was a BYU school of music's concert - Jazz Legacy Dixieland Band. And Wycliffe Gordon was the guest. You guys, look him up. I am definitely buying one of his CD's. He did AMAZING. I wish I could have a recording of this performance - seriously. SO GOOD.


Those are all good things right?! That's not even the half of the goodness.
Oh my. Great, great day. I just feel overcome with happiness!




Life is good.


       ------------------------------------update-------------------------------------

I saw Ross Apo this afternoon. What?! Yeah. Stoked. My life is pretty much complete. He is one handsome man.




No comments:

Post a Comment