Monday, April 22, 2013

Bucket List

So. I've decided to start on my bucket list. I'm still trying to find a good place to actually write everything down, but I have some definite things I want to put on it! I decided to share a couple.

One is to go to a fancy restaurant and get a table for one. Don't ask me why...I just want to.



Another is to own my own cat when I don't have kids. You may think that's weird. But I just want my
own cat.

Be a photographer at at least one BYU football or basketball game. All I'm asking is for one, people.


Live on a "Peach Street" sometime in my life. Which means I will probably end up living anywhere in Georgia.



This next one may seem a little odd, possibly conceited, but I assure you it's not meant to be. I am going to make a t-shirt with my face on it and wear it. I'll see if anyone notices.
Or I'll make a t-shirt with my face on it and give it to all of my siblings. Hehe :) 
In whatever the case ends up being, I'm going to make a t-shirt with my face on it. 



There you go! A peak at my bucket list!

1 comment: