Monday, February 27, 2012

Some of my life so far in 2012 according to pictures

Caught my brother playing risk with his hat 'n all!


Sweethearts








Twin day!

fundraising choir concert




Cupcakes. And many other sweets

And because of that last one, I will be joining my sister (and anyone else who would like to participate) in this

This March! The exception will be Pi day (March 14th. For those of you that didn't get it, it's 3.14). Because on that day, I will eat pie. Banana Cream preferably. And there may be one free day aloud only for Cadbury Chocolate Eggs (they're in stores you guys. They are HERE)


Have a jolly.


2 comments:

  1. woohoo! No Sugar Month!!!! Wheeeeehhhheeee!.


    Also: pie day. awesome. What kind will you make? I'll make either blueberry or key lime.

    ReplyDelete