Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Preference 2012

   About a month ago I asked a boy to Preference.  I tied string to a balloon so that it went REALLY high. It was SUPER high....then everything got tangled. So we had to make it shorter. I went and door  bell ditched the balloon and a plate of cookies (that I made that were completely horrible and I felt bad giving those to him. But I didn't have time to make more). As you pulled down the balloon there were note cards that said "WILL"...."YOU"...."GO"....etc, etc. My  name was at the top. 

  A couple of weeks later I was called on the phone
"hello?"
"do you have warm clothes?"
"...uh....yes"
"alright. follow the iron rod" *click*

I put on some boots and a jacket and took Cameron with me and went outside. Tied to the porch railing was a string with a note card that said "NO". I followed the string all around my neighborhood. It was a lot of string (...down the street, down the next street, down the hill, up the hil, back down, over, up the hill, over, up another hill...)   All together it ended up being "No-thing- would-make-me-feel-more-at-home-than-going-to-pref-erence-with-you". Or something to that extent. Then there was an extremely cute gingerbread house at the end of the string. Across the street from my home. At least I got some exercise, right?

The string was still in around the hood after a week. Then it got tied to someone's car :D I didn't tie it, promise.

So last Saturday we went on this date. We didn't do a day date, just pictures, dinner and the dance. Pictures were done by a dad in the group (thank you!) in a room at BYU. We had a 'fiesta' themed dinner with decorations, enchiladas (spelling?), and latin music. And then the dance, was an extremely great party. Lets just say a new dance move was created (by my date, thank you very much) called The Crab. It's just something you have to see :)

It was the best over-all dance experience ever :)

me and my amazing date
and there we are again in b&w

the group! (it was an awesome group by the way!)



Preference 2012 = success

1 comment:

  1. Caitlin, you are adorable. And you look so much like a Hall. Which is good cause you R one. (The boy is kinda cute too. ;))

    ReplyDelete