Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pleasures and Monkeys

I love those moments when you are driving on the freeway and you see yourself coming upon a nice car.

You get a little closer and you see that it is a sleek, black, too low for MV parking lot Mustang (no, the guy did not have a mustache...but he was probably listening to Mozart. Inside joke).

You then continue to slowly drive past that car, not looking to the side but keeping your eyes straight ahead, and have a slow, smug, side smile (alliteration! I've been doing english homework...) come to your face. Along with the thought of

ha!


in  your head.

Those are the moments in life that make you feel like you are the coolest person in this little county.

Yay for little pleasures!
      -----------------------------------------------

Today I was playing hide and seek with my niece and nephew and the nephew was counting. He could not find me or the niece in question. As he was coming down the stairs I heard him whisper to himself:


"cheeky monkeys..."


It was hard not to laugh, but I had a pretty good hiding spot and I didn't want to give it away too soon.


I blame the 'Ken Face' family.

No comments:

Post a Comment