Monday, February 20, 2012

Rise and Shout




 I'm going to BYU you guys. I found out Friday in the midst of a big concert so I didn't really have time for it to sink in. I then had two more concerts on Saturday so I still had no time to really think about it. All I could comprehend was my excitement and relief. Sunday night I was able to sit, relax, and think. I was in the middle of writing in my journal about the exciting news when it just HIT me. Like a Jordan Pendleton hit.


This is the basic outline of my thoughts:

Holy cow. I'm going to BYU. The school and team I've cheered for, watched, and loved 
since I was little. The same school that Lavell Edwards was the football coach at. JIMMER went there. Riley Nelson, Ross Apo, Matt Carlino and a million others I admire GO THERE NOW. It's almost surreal.  It's THE school in my mind. I'm going to be a student there and REALLY be part of it. Not just a 'wanna be'. It's now MY school. I will be among the college kids; the "adults". I can now tell people that I will be at Brigham Young University in the fall.  I AM A COUGAR.

Seriously, when I thought the whole "i am a cougar" part, I had a heart attack. I just sat there in complete awe (I may have teared up a bit, but we don't talk about that). 

 


I'm just glad I didn't have to post this picture for that last post of mine:
They're bad pictures of me. Probably because I was really not wanting to take them. But I did just in case. 

Don't get me wrong, I love BYU-I. It's a great place. It's just not for me :)



By the by, in case you guys were wondering about the whole pictures in advance thing, here is the reason. I wanted to post something right when I found out about BYU and so the day before I took the pictures and quickly threw them together so that I had it ready for when I found out! Everyone was saying that we would find out the 17th, so I did the pictures the 16th. :)


I'M GOING TO BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment