Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Getting Crafty and Organized -- Scholarships.

I am in an "I need money NOW" mode with college now actually being a part of my life. So I have been going a little scholarship search crazy and wondering 
How am I going to remember all these? Deadlines? Topics? Where they're at? 
So, in my spare time this morning I made myself a little Scholarship Notebook. I liked how it turned out



I write down the scholarship, a little info, where they're at, and how much it is. I hope it works. I will be asking for help and ideas on some scholarships, so if I do then please help. Even if it's just a little idea you have that would be great.

So let's give it a go

THere is a scholarship called "Frame My Future" and you are supposed to 'explain' what you want your future (personal and professional) in one picture. Whether it's art, photography, poems, etc. I would like to try a photograph. The more creative the better. Any ideas??? It's due on March 6th so...I need to come up with something fast.  (and there will be an explanation with the picture so you can be as random and creative as you can! :D)

Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment