Sunday, July 24, 2011

Soccer game and Charles Abouo




is that not a lovely warm up shot?
So last night me and my older bro went to a Real Salt Lake soccer game. It was pretty darn great. I am a fan of RSL, not major ( I don't have a jersey or anything), but they are my pro soccer team. I should get a jersey. I just decided that. I will let you know when that happens. Anywho. The first half was a little eh. Nothing happened much, my team wasn't playing their best, and neither was the other team. Half time came. Then it ended. Then I looked to my right and sitting down just about 10 seats down was CHARLES ABOUO. He is a BYU basketball player and I am a fan of that boy.

So then the 2nd half started up. And with in that half 4 goals were scored. The first, by Real. The second, also by Real. The third, the other team. JUST KIDDING. It was Real again. Then the fourth! Guess who. Yup. Real. And me and my brother were right behind that goal so it was even more so exciting! after one of the goals we scored
Will Johnson. A favorite of mine
After the game ended I leaned over to me brother and told him that I wanted to go get a picture with Charles. So what did we do? We went up and asked him for a picture. And got one. Need proof? Fine.

Proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment