Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Reason for this 'blog'

I really am not a good writer. Hence the reason my bloggingness has been quite minimum. When I write things it's usually
a)an assignment such as a essay/paper or some kind of lame journal for class
or
b) in my actually journal where I write all of my random things down. And that usually does not even make any sense.

So part of the reason of this blog (that no one will ever read most likely) is to work on my writing. Even though it isn't any kind of 'formal' writing. I think I'm going to be treating this as my journal should be treated. Fill with things OTHER than boys.

Honestly, my grandkids could easily get a kick out of my boy filled journal. It really is one of those pathetic things that you see on tv shows where the teenage girls just does not know what to do with the immature high school boys and day dreams for the perfect man to come into her life. That is ME, my friends. And I write all about it in my personal book keeping. (yeah, it's a little embarrassing...)

At the moment I am at my sisters house waiting for her to call me back so that I can figure out how to watch things on her Netflix. I'm planning on watching a Psych episode. Season 2. Episode 15. Black and Tan. I have heard this episode is extremely entertaining (like most Psych episodes) but I have never got around to watching it. SHAME. After I watch that, I will get around to watching the rest of season dos. This week will be spent at the tv probably. i have been deprived of a tv all summer so this will be my little "i'm just catching up" stint.

Yesterday me and my nieces and nephew did a Tangled photo shoot. HI-LAR-I-OUS. These kids know Tangled like they know themselves. I would post pictures...but...I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment