Friday, May 17, 2013

Dandelion Wine

 As I posted on my instagram last night, this book really is the perfect summer book. There is something about the book that really pulls you into it. Like...really.

I needed something to read to fill up some time that I've spent wasting the past couple of weeks so I decided to read a book! At first I started Peter and the Starcathers, which is an easy and fun read. But then I saw Dandelion Wine. Goodbye, Peter! So I'm going to try and finish Dandelion Wine with in a week and a half. I just need to get one more read in before I head on my mission (less than two weeks! Ah!!!).

in honor of Dandelion Wine

Also. I love taking pictures of my nieces and nephews. They are my all time favorite subject. (Sorry, nature and adults)

1 comment:

  1. Perfect selection to read as your last book before the mission. Applause.

    ReplyDelete